The Canadian Climate Forum has an open, inclusive membership model that welcomes all – individuals and organizations – be they national or international, or from the public or private sector. We believe the Forum’s work should be widely available as a true reflection of how universal and pervasive climate change is, regardless of where you live, work or play.
Member Benefits – All Categories
All registered members of the Canadian Climate Forum receive the following benefits :
- A voice in the Forum’s future goals and objectives (AGM)
- Free Canadian Climate Forum publications, i.e. our Issue Papers, newsletter, e-mail, and social media
- Invitations and discounts to select Forum events and webinars
- Opportunities to contribute to important round table discussions and strategies
- First to receive notices, and fee-for-service offerings
Choose one of the following:
We welcome members’ input at any time. We will regularly review our products and services so that they remain relevant and valued. Member fees are dedicated to the development of our programs and services, as well as a modest administration fee for the Secretariat. As the Forum evolves and grows we expect to expand the number and types of benefits and services we offer to our members.
If you would like to share your ideas with us, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com and include ‘Membership Feedback’ within the subject header.